Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Design and Digital Marketing Executive
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin North
- Job Number: BBBH5392
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 years
Our client is a leading Irish consumer / retail brand with International recognition. They are now looking to hire Design and Digital Marketing Executive.
This is a fast-paced role giving the individual the opportunity to learn, work with and develop with one of Ireland's most famous and iconic brands.
You will be supporting the brand team across a broad range of design and multimedia projects including video production, social media, e-commerce, product development and other ad-hoc marketing communication projects. You will also design traditional marketing communication materials. You will also:
* Create and implement engaging and innovative content for all communications channels.
* Create online artwork and graphics including e-commerce banners and social media images
* Conceptualise, produce and edit video and motion graphics projects and campaigns
* Coordinate pre-production, production and post-production activities
* Populate social media content calendar
* Create, develop and manage social media communication content, as well as consumer emails and newsletters.
* Track and analyse competitors and peers, highlighting best practice, learnings and recommended implementation strategy.
* Monitor analytics and contribute to creation of digital monthly reports.
You need to be passionate about design and consumer marketing, be full of energy, positivity and enthusiasm to fit into a fast-paced environment. You have to be eager to learn new skills.
You should have your own car.
Skills and Experience required:
* Minimum of 2 years + experience in design/marketing, or comprehensive personal portfolio demonstrating creativity and design capabilities
* Proficient with Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
* Good knowledge of Wordpress
* Print knowledge
* Proven photography skills essential
* Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google
* Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
* Excellent understanding of design, digital marketing and consumer trends, their potential and their limitations
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Excellent design skills are essential
* design portfolio and/or show reel portfolio required
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592