Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Design Research Lead
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH5413
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 6 years
Our client is the World leader in management consulting, digital innovation and technology, and are currently working with many of the biggest global brands.
This organisation utilises vast resources in incorporating new and best practice business and technology trends into their clients' enterprises.
A major part of our client's success and reputation is founded in the fact that they incorporate the skills and expertise of the very best people. They are now looking to hire a Design Research Lead.
You will own design research as a discipline and a practice at the studio level, and you will be responsible for the design research team across all accounts.
On projects, the Design Research Lead supports and provides oversight on all aspects of executing and analysing primary research.
This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact through a powerful empathetic lens of the people we serve.
As part of the team you will develop ways to conduct effective primary research and define the insights and frameworks that keep the human at the centre of all the design solutions
You will be responsible for overall quality of work across the studio while capably mentoring others in a range of design research approaches.
You will own client relationships from design research standpoint.
You will also discover growth opportunities and present at conferences.
Skills and Experience required:
* At least 6 + years relevant industry experience.
* At least 4 years of prior direct line management experience.
* In possession of a relevant degree or professional qualification(s).
* Prior experience with research design methodologies and their application, as well as designing applications that balance user needs, commercial interests and technological constraints.
* Proficient in relevant software packages and service design methods.
* Good understanding of visual design, interaction design and various technology platforms.
* Previous experience leading research design projects and pitches as well as provide inspiring and credible direction to other designers
* Good commercial awareness
* Able to function, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing environment.
* Able to demonstrate initiative.
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
Karolina / firstname.lastname@example.org / (01) 545 5592