Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH5440
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
A worldwide, innovative company within the hospitality industry, are currently seeking an SEO Specialist to join the acquisition team within their rapidly growing business located in Dublin City centre.
What is needed to be a successful candidate is at least 4 years' of international SEO experience. Self-motivation, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Keyword research, international targeting.
- Setting up effective local and long-tail search strategy
- Growing inbound organic search traffic, and improve SERPs
- Building reports using web analytics data for site evaluations
- Maintaining content management systems and optimising the websites
- Management and deployment of content strategy integrating social media channels & external writers
- Background in e-commerce websites build with Wordpress
- Experienced in conversion and journey optimisation with regards to UX, online analytics, digital acquisition, customer journeys, A/B testing and online routes to purchase.
- International markets SEO experience, preferable multilingual experience
- Expertise in Google Analytics (preferably certified) and highly competency in Excel
- A clear understanding of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies conjoin with SEO
- A wide grasp of mobile SEO strategy
- Current working knowledge of SEO trends within the industry
- Ability to utilise the best current SEO tools
- A third level qualification (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
- Pro-active go getter attitude
- Able to work on a team, and liaise with stakeholders that hold different skills and backgrounds
- A willingness to jump in and become part of extra projects when required
- Data based solutions to solving problem
Essential Skills: HTML, Google Analytics, Excel
Desirable Skills: PHP, UX, IA, CRO, SEM, content strategy, content authoring, editing content, paid social media