Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Junior Project Designer (Portugal)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Mainland Europe
- Job Number: BBBH5616
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 1 years
I'm currently working with the largest online travel platform, which provides not only accommodation but also incredible life experience for its users.
Reaching over 170 countries and operating in 19 different languages, they are currently looking for an ambitious Junior Project Designer to join their cool team in Porto, Portugal.
- Working for web and mobile platforms, you will be maintaining a very close relationship with the Project Managers and Developers.
- Develop design concepts being able to create interactive elements and user flow.
- Responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns.
- An understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team to produce the best work possible.
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members.
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media.
- 2+ years' experience related to the description below in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience/knowledge of ecommerce site and/or mobile application.
- Experience or strong knowledge of online UI/UX design.
- Experience or strong knowledge of coding in HTML5 and creating the style using CSS3.
- Must be expert in Photoshop/Fireworks, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign and PowerPoint.
- Must be Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Porto, Portugal.
If this sounds like you, then please get in contact with me today and we can discuss this amazing opportunity in more detail.
Prosperity appreciates the opportunity to represent eligible candidates. We endeavour to be a valuable partner in your journey to a better role. We act as an efficient liaison between you, the candidate, and our clients, and we work hard to ensure that you receive a title, salary and benefits which will be fully commensurate to your skills and experience.