Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Digital Marketing and eCommerce Manager
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6781
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
We are currently working with a leading supplier in the marijuana business - not exactly the drug, but the means of taking the drug, and it is only for medical reasons : )
These guys are a leading international ecommerce platform with a fantastic business model, and they are building a high performance team in the Irish market. To that effect, they are currently seeking a Digital marketing and Ecommerce Manager to drive the brand across the Ecommerce platform, with responsibility across customer acquisition, engagement, conversion and CRM.
- Working alongside of SEO/ Growth hacking team and Tech Team to develop and deliver bespoke strategies to drive business growth.
- Manage digital marketing and ecommerce strategy across all outputs and touch points
- Collaborating with stakeholders to establish digital roadmap, perfecting the ecommerce strategy and processed and tools.
- Working closely with brand magnet team to aline and drive customer acquisition strategy , social media strategy and data collection strategy
- Using CRM strategy to increase website performance
- Develop and implement customer focused, data driven optimisation strategies to increase engagement and conversion
- Responsible for UX across all devices including content strategy, site navigation and promotional campaigns
- Responsible for the team of 10-15
- Defining and implementing onsite product and merchandising strategy
- Managing web development team
Skills and Experience required:
- At least 3 solid years of experience in digital marketing and eCommerce
- Proven track record of delivering revenue growth for an ecommerce brand
- Solid experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies across PPC, SEO/SEM
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience across USA/UK or German market is an advantage
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills
- Degree in marketing or business or equivalent
For more information please apply.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.