Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Digital Marketing Manager - Galway
- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000
- Location: Galway
- Job Number: BBBH6732
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 3 - 4
A successful ecommerce phone store with retail stores across the country are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team based in Galway.
The role will be focused on leading the brand, and expanding the customers within the Irish market and taking the brand to the UK market.
- Managing branding and marketing activities across the company's digital channels i.e. ecommerce store, social media, email marketing, search & display advertising
- Developing the digital marketing plans & SEO strategy for the upcoming year
- Implementing & optimising the performance of campaigns on a continuous basis
- Improving online user experience & growing online engagement with customers
- Owning campaign planning, delivery & optimisation
- Managing content calendar for social media channels, increasing engagement & brand awareness
- Production of marketing materials and social channel content
- Managing & developing the ecommerce store, SEO & design
- Developing, delivering and reporting on successful marketing campaigns
- Degree or Masters in Business, Marketing, Digital marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience across digital marketing/web development/SEO/Graphic design
- Track record of achievements in digital marketing.
- Effective prioritising, organisation skills, and the ability manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail & written English.
- Ability to work on own initiative under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Team player with flexibility, creativity and enthusiasm.
- Customer needs and market needs analysis experience
- Experience with CMS, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML, CSS & email marketing platforms
- Great knowledge of Google Analytics and various analytical tools.
Please apply today, if you meet the requirements & feel the role is a right fit for you : )
Jonny King : )
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.