Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin North
- Job Number: BBBH6946
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
Our client, a successful branding and design agency, are looking for an experienced designer to join their team.
You will get an opportunity to work with blue-chip brands on a variety of projects ranging from corporate design solutions, publications, annual reports, packaging, POS to advertising and much more.
You will be joining a well-organized team that is passionate about quality design. What is more, they also understand you have a life outside work you enjoy and everyone is there to successfully deliver without putting in extra hours on a regular basis. If you are a team player who enjoys a job well done and exceeding expectations, you will like this role.
Skills and experience required:
* 4 years of experience with a very strong portfolio of design work for print
* Experience working with corporate publication design, annual reports, and magazines - samples in portfolio required
* Proven ability to manage work from initial brief to final design
* A strong communicator - verbal and written (fluent English)
* Excellent attention to detail
* Proficient with InDesign and Illustrator
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.