Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Digital Content Strategist
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH6965
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 - 5
Digital Content Strategist
Our client is one of the most dynamic Full service and Digital agencies in Dublin with more than 30 years of experience in the Communication industry.
This is an agency that combines brand strategy and technological expertise with excellent service for their clients.
They are currently looking for Digital Content Strategist to join their team, and the successful applicant for this role will be a creative thinker and a storyteller, one with analytical skills, and who will be able to effectively manage their clients' content marketing strategies.
The successful applicant for this role will be an individual who understands their client needs and will have the ability to translate them to compelling content across various channels.
- Have a 360° vision through all digital channel and digital content strategies and the capacity / aspiration to collaborate and inspire first rate work.
- Work alongside with the clients and other cross functional teams internally to work on and meet the digital content requirements established
- Be the leader and expert on pitches regarding digital content / strategy
- Maintain, nurture, contribute to developing the digital excellence within the agency, through knowledge of industry innovations and insights
- Collaborate with the client and other teams to establish the digital content strategies
- Create, develop, implement and optimize digital content strategies, roadmaps, and program calendars
- Stay aware of industry best practices for content strategy
- Drive the presentation of agency digital plans with creativity
- 4-5+ years' experience in a digital agency or as a digital content manager
- Proven experience working on innovative and successful social and content strategies
- Excellent knowledge of social media, content creation, digital strategies for content distribution
- Successful record of digital content strategies: website, apps, online and related digital services
- Lead , thrive and encourage cross team collaboration
- Results focused with strong analytical skills (knowledge of Google Analytics, AB testing, Google Tagging, SEO content strategies)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.