Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Web Designer / Editor
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH6960
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 2 - 3
My client is an established professional services company based in Dublin.
They are undergoing a massive digital transformation right now and are launching a completely new website. For that reason, they are looking for a Web Designer/Editor that will be responsible for taking consumer-targeted web content from concept to publication.
Permanent, full time (flexi hours)
Salary: 40k + bonus + amazing benefits
- 3 years` experience in website development and maintenance (HTML5 and CSS3)
- 3 years` experience creating and editing content
- Excellent writing skills; must have digital copywriting and copy-editing experience
- Content Management Systems, SEO, Google Analytics, MailChimp
If you are interested in learning more, please get in touch.
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.