Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin City Centre
- Job Number: BBBH7032
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: 4 years
Our client is a very successful SaaS company, one of the leaders in their space. They are looking for an experienced UX Designer / Product Designer to join their product team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on a product used by hundreds of thousands of commercial users.
You will be the sole designer on the team and it is important that you have strong research skills along with the skill and ability to deliver world class high fidelity prototypes.
You will be in your element leading workshops, you will own user research, quickly sketch out ideas for brainstorming and iteration and you will also feel confident putting your designs into high fidelity solutions for hand over to the developers.
Skills and experience required:
* Min 4 years' relevant experience - software products, not websites
* Strong portfolio showing your process
* First class research skills
* Excellent design skills
* Experience leading workshops, customer interviews, user testing and design sprints
* Great communication skills - you will need those on a daily basis
* Full eligibility to work in Ireland without visa
If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please get in touch :)
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.