Don't miss another job. Register for updates.
I’m Karolina, a Senior Consultant with Prosperity Digital Recruitment. I specialise in the recruitment of highly creative and capable UX professionals.
If you’re currently in the jobs market or have a role you would like to fill, please get in touch.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Salary: €25,000 - €40,000
- Location: Co. Dublin
- Job Number: BBBH7035
- Status: Permanent
- Experience: None
A leader in the automotive industry are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their Digital Team in Dublin.
- Planning & executing online content across their various websites & social channels
- Collaborating with various agencies, Marketing, IT & Product teams to ensure campaigns serve their function
- Optimising the user experience & customer journey via A/B tests
- Ensuring key brand & search terms are optimised through a strong SEO programme
- Working on delivering a digital marketing strategy to increase acquisition, improve retention, raise brand awareness and optimising the customer experience
- Identifying insights to from AdWords campaigns to improve our search agency campaign performance and spend
- Developing & scheduling content across the social channels, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other social channels
- Driving the latest trend & ideas in social media & digital marketing to improve digital marketing practices
- Creating, executing and analysing email marketing campaigns to increase site conversion, for CRM initiatives and loyalty based initiatives
- 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing, creating campaigns that serve wider business objectives
- Degree or qualification in Marketing
- Strong knowledge base of digital marketing
- Technical understanding of SEO, both on-page & off-page
- Strong digital lead generation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills for working with a variety of stakeholders and colleagues
- Experienced working with Google Analytics
- Deep knowledge of Google AdWords
- Attention to detail
- Strategic mind set
The information we collect and how we use it:
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity collects your information from job applications you have submitted such as your name, contact details and also sensitive personal data such as information in your CV, and such personal data is stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following way:
- It is stored on our company database and used by us to understand your needs and to match your profile with potential job opportunities where you have given your consent for us to do so
Thank God it's Monday t/a Prosperity takes the protection of your personal data very seriously.
For comprehensive information on how we manage and safeguard your data, and how you can understand what we retain and how you can update such data or have it deleted, please refer to - https://www.prosperity.ie/privacy.html
By proceeding with this job application, you are demonstrating clear affirmative action, signifying agreement to the processing of your personal data.